Amarillo Linux Users Group

Meeting Information   •    IRC & XChat Howto   •    IRC   •    Stuff To Wear   •    RSS
User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Search

Who's Online
Dot Online Guests : 6
Dot Online Users : 0
Dot Hidden Users : 0
Dot Total Users : 6

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fortress Linux  (Read 628 times)
likemindead
Members
Addicted to ALUG

View Profile WWW
« on: October 01, 2010, 07:29:05 pm »

http://www.fortresslinux.org/Fortress-Linux.php

Fortress Linux is the first free Linux distribution that is specially designed to protect your fundamental right to privacy and security on your computer in every aspect. Even companies and institutions that keep personal or classified information can benefit from Fortress Linux. It would be far less likely that the information they possess may be accidentally disclosed or deliberately stolen when their systems are secured by Fortress Linux.

Fortress Linux is build from scratch, together with only the best influences from many other popular Linux distributions and Linux software which leads into a compact, fast, secure and user-friendly operating system without the lag from bloatware and too much eye candy. Choose between a small, full or custom installation containing only the software you want for the functionality you need.

[mccracken]

I see that there is evil, and I know that there is good, and the in-betweens I've never understood....
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: